We started off this week with a special Valentine's lunch for the kids. I stayed home from church with Isaac and Ava because they had colds. I made homemade BBQ and cut them into heart shapes along with sliced strawberries in the form of a heart, tater tots, and corn. The kids ate lunch on their special heart-shaped place mats. Paul gave Lydia a HUGE Pooh balloon (one that she had her heart set on at the store the previous week) and a puppy dog stuffed animal for Ava along with a special card for each of them. They had smiles stretching from ear to ear. We skipped Isaac this year while we still can and saved some money:)
Isaac is crawling all over the place and getting so quick. He has discovered the stairs and taken an interest in them. Lydia keeps reminding me that "We HAVE to watch him now" as if we didn't before:) Isaac will try to climb up on anything to stand and usually succeeds:) It's so neat! He really enjoys playing with cell phones and remotes, but don't all kids?? We might be saying goodbye to his gummy smile soon as the girls and I confirmed that there is a tooth poking through on the bottom. This would explain his grumpiness last week (which is what I suspected).
Lydia continues to LOVE school. I still can't believe everything that they learn in preschool. She wants to have the same teachers next year in Kindergarten (if only that were possible). Ava has had to have a couple breathing treatments this week due to the cold. there were periods, usually in the evening, when she couldn't stop coughing. I think we are over the hump now. Well, Ava is waking up from her nap, so it's time for the girls and I to make pig in the blankets and Oreo pie while Isaac is still asleep.
Home Show Fundraiser Vendor Websites
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment