Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Monday, May 10, 2010

two week update

We now have a five year old in the house. It's so hard to believe! We are so blessed to have Lydia Grace in our family. We celebrated her special day by going to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday night. This is something she has wanted to do for the past year...we were just waiting for that special occasion:) It brought back a flood of memories as a kid going there (Show Biz Pizza) minus the stage with all the animals. There is just a small stage with Chuck E. Cheese the mouse singing. We asked her older second cousin Adam, whom she adores, to go along because she has been begging to see him. We had a wonderful time and are now looking forward to celebrating Ava's birthday and having a party for the both of them.

There are no other milestones to report. Isaac has taken a couple steps by himself, but no "walking" yet. He can take his time with this...he gets into enough already:) He STILL has two teeth. While at the pediatrician's office, he told me he saw two more teeth coming in...no signs yet. He is in the 5oth percentile for height and 25th for weight. He continues to play in the toilets. I have found him contently splashing around our DISH remote (Paul was happy about this) and pacifiers. I refuse to buy any child proof gear:) We will have to get in the habit of shutting the bathroom doors and he will learn very quickly what "No" means. He already throws a fit when we remove him from the situation!

I have been getting more crafty. I am now making and selling flower hair clips and flower ribbon hair clips if anyone is interested. I am working on making Memorial day and 4th of July ones. I can customize them with any colors you choose. Also, I am looking for volunteers for "photo shoots." I have been experimenting with my camera and different poses. I had so much fun taking pictures of my friend's newborn little girl and designing announcements for her. I have yet to catch up on my scrap booking though because I am having too much fun! :) My current projects include sewing a blanket for Lydia and Ava and making burp cloths. I have A LOT to learn yet! Well, Ava is getting up from her nap, so more updating later...

No comments: